what are the major scientific libraries?

Lindon

whats the industry standard libraries for scientific mathematical
programming? I did a few searchs and it seems Lapack and the Gnu
Scientific Libraries are the two big ones, but what else? Any good
link collections out there? Doesn't really matter what language
(since its going to be either c/c++/fortran, right?)

Tak-Shing Chan

whats the industry standard libraries for scientific mathematical
programming?

Your local library
Library of Congress
British Library
etc.

Tak-Shing <g,d&r>

Tak-Shing Chan

whats the industry standard libraries for scientific mathematical
programming? I did a few searchs and it seems Lapack and the Gnu
Scientific Libraries are the two big ones, but what else? Any good
link collections out there? Doesn't really matter what language
(since its going to be either c/c++/fortran, right?)

Redirection: sci.math.num-analysis. As your question has
already been answered by their FAQ, it would probably be off
topic there as well.

Tak-Shing

tom_usenet

whats the industry standard libraries for scientific mathematical
programming? I did a few searchs and it seems Lapack and the Gnu
Scientific Libraries are the two big ones, but what else? Any good
link collections out there? Doesn't really matter what language
(since its going to be either c/c++/fortran, right?)

www.oonumerics.org

Tom