What are Threads?

venkatesh.k.desai5

Hi All,

I want to know about Threads in detail. Can you explain the
concept?

Regards
Venkatesh.

Flash Gordon

I want to know about Threads in detail. Can you explain the
concept?

If you want to talk about threads you should use a group where they are
topical, such as comp.programming.threads, however I would suggest you
try actually reading up a bit about them first then asking specific
questions. Either Google or your text book can be used for the first
essential step, and depending on the type of thread you are interested
in either of the first two hits Google gives on searching for threads
might be useful.

CBFalconer

I want to know about Threads in detail. Can you explain the concept?

No, not here. The C language does not have threads. There are
newsgroups devoted to the subject.

Any so-called C threading is done by calling specialized system
specific functions, which are also off-topic here.