What came first?

Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
15
If the theory of evolution is correct, before the chicken and the egg, there was a slightly simpler egg laying creature, chicken version 0.99999

I guess that chicken version 0.00001 was so simple and small that there was very little difference between a live birth and an egg.

That's my opinion, I could be wrong.

Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
3
The chickens?

Or the eggies?
Ultimately, the answer to your question depends on your perspective and how you define "chicken" and "eggies." Both sides have compelling arguments, and the beauty of the question lies in its ability to spark curiosity and debate. So, what do you think? Which came first? Tell me about your perspective on this fascinating scientific and philosophical riddle!

Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
Chicken & Egg - kinda pointless question... But anyways.

According to some evolutions chickens evolved from feather bearing dinosaurs. ... And according to some astronomers all life on Earth evolved from bacteria from a space rock from Mars, which according to other astronomers they have found evidence of chickens on the planet Mars (so they claimed). So then in that case the very same bacteria evolved into both chickens on Mars and chickens on Earth. So then in the DNA structure of that bacteria there must be a complete construct representation of the chicken (including the whole egg - chicken ... cycle), and so they only could have came into existence at the same time.

Also according to some Australian cave paintings (as I remember), all life on Earth started out as gods (or ie space aliens), who came to Earth and saw it had needs of different lifeforms, so they de-evolved from their god forms into all of the living forms now in existence. But of course this only one persons interpretation of these ancient cave paintings represent.

Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
You have to have an egg before a chicken though right? I would think that the eggs where in an existence first

Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
You have to have an egg before a chicken though right? I would think that the eggs where in an existence first

No, no, no. You have to have two chickens for one eggies. The chickens have to come first.

1. Chickens.
2. Eggies.
3. Chicken/egg salad.

Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
0

well i don't know in biology, but in computer code you need to have first a chicken, then all the eggs you want hahaha, the analogy is this:

you have a model(chicken) and you have a property(egg), you cannot have the property(the egg) without creating a model first(the chicken) because the egg(the property) is inherited from the chicken(the model), i think is simple to understand even you reading this trivial thread comment...