What controls to use inside a wizard that doesn't postback

Andy B

I have a wizard I am using to step a user through creating some documents
that will eventually be saved as xml at the end of the wizard. What controls
would I need to use to do the following?

I have on step 1 of the wizard 2 textBoxes called WordTextBox and
DefinitionTextBox. I have an add button that will add the word/definition
pairs to a c# dictionary object contained inside a class. When the user
fills in these 2 text boxes, the definitions should show up on the same
screen in the following format:

The text from the WordTextBox should be the text of a link with 2 links next
to it, edit and remove. When these 2 links are pressed, either a dialog
appears asking if the user is sure they want to remove the entry (in case of
the remove button), or fills in the form with the values of the current
word/deffinition pair and an update button instead of the add button (in
case of the edit button). When the link is clicked (the word being defined
[the value of WordTextBox]), The definition appears next to or just below
the clicked word. I'm sure ajax has some sort of major play in this type of
stuff, but not really for sure what controls to use.

Any ideas?