What do you think?

Mike Terry

I'm in the process of redesigning my website and wanted your opinions. None
of the links are active yet and I'm not really bothered with HTML errors at
this moment, I'm just interested in how the site appears.

http://www.sandj.34sp.com/botw/

Cheers,

Richard

David Dorward

Mike said:
I'm in the process of redesigning my website and wanted your opinions.
None of the links are active yet and I'm not really bothered with HTML
errors at this moment

As HTML errors are a prime cause of sites looking badly different in
browsers other then the one the author users - you should be bothered.
I'm just interested in how the site appears.

Slowly in a graphical browser, horribly in a text browser.

http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts