What is Application Context and Request Context in Flask and WerkZeug.

Norah Jones

Hi,

I am developing a web application using flask, Werkzeug and jinja2. I am very much confused with these terms and wanted to know the meaning of the terms and how they are interrelated to the CGI environment variables. What is global variable g and how it is related to the application context and request context.

Also since I don't have much knowledge of developing web apps( I am doing it for first time) any another language also so there is another request if someone could give a reference or make me understand that how the requests are handled, i mean what happens when a request arrives to the web application.
Also if i am not using any openID providers for logging in the user into my website, how can i make the password secure. Should i use any framework for that?

Thanks,
Norah Jones