What is better /standard for creating files. a cpp file with header or cpp and seperate file for hea

DrUg13

Hello, after class, I checked the website and found that most class
members had put the header inside of the cpp file. I usually create a
seperate file for each.

Which is better?? and if you put them in one file, the #endif
goes at the end of the header part right??

Thanks for any responses.

DrUg13

never mind, i just read a real good explanation of this in the c++
programming language.