What is the best way to upgrade to 1.0.20229

Alex

I'm realy having no luck upgrading from 1.0.10201 to 1.0.20229. There is a
little upgrade section on this site, but it's very high-level and doesn't
work for me. We'd also like to know what to do with the current controls? Do
we need to go on each page and change the code to look at the new assembly?

Scott M.

Why are you still working with the 1.0.xx version at all? Why are you
interested in going to 1.0.20229? What trouble are you having?

-Scott

Alex

We're still running .net 2.0 on VS 2005. 1.0.20229 apparently fixed some
positioning issues we're having with the ModelPopupExtender control.

Thanks

Scott M.

What? .NET 2.0 & VS 2005 have nothing to do with .NET 1.0.20229.

If you are using .NET 2.0, then you aren't using v1.x.

When you talk about v 1.0.20229, what software are you talking about?

Alex

I'm sorry, I just copied and pasted my question from the Ajax groups when I
didn't gert an answer. I'm refering to Ajax Toolkit. I know this is asp.net,
but I'm not getting anywhere at the ajax groups...