    implemented profile, these methods are not required to be present in
    an implementation. A compliantimplementation choice may require these
    methods and classes to be present." anyone can help me?

    lifenglv, Feb 3, 2008

  2. The "signature" of a method is the return type of the method, the name
    of the method, and the number, types, and order of its arguments.
    Informally, it usually includes the exception list as well. Thus:

    java.lang.String someMethod (java.lang.Integer index,
    java.sql.ResultSet rs) throws java.sql.SQLException

    declares a method whose signature mentions four other classes (String,
    Integer, ResultSet, and SQLException). Because of the way Java's
    bytecode verification and loading works, this means that both clients
    of and providers of the method must have access to all of those
    classes.

    Owen Jacobson, Feb 3, 2008

  3. lifenglv

    Lew Guest

    Formally, it always includes the checked exceptions.

    Lew, Feb 3, 2008