What is this?

Shapper

Hello,

What is the following code created by Visual Studio inside every code
inside na aspx.vb file?

InitializeComponent()

End Sub

'NOTE: The following placeholder declaration is required by the Web
Form Designer.
'Do not delete or move it.

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
InitializeComponent()
End Sub

#End Region

Thanks,
Miguel

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Well, it's fairly self explanatory.
It's code generated by Visual Studio that Visual Studio needs to be able to
work with the form properly.
It's best to not mess with this code.

In Visual Studio 2005 that messy code will be automatically tucked away as
it probably always should have been.

Shapper

Thanks,

I am using Web Matrix because in my opinion is less messy and confusing.
But I also have Visual Studio so I went there to check what VB code was
generated at start and I wasn't sure about that piece.

Thanks Once Again,
Miguel