What is wrong with this code?

superhappyfuntime

it's not running. here it is:

#this is antiWYSIWYG, an easy to learn cap for begginners to LaTeX.

#this is defines what means what. you can just read howto.pdf instead
of this part.
here it is: = '\begin{document}'
it's an article = '\documentclass article'
it's a book = '\documentclass{book}'
it's a letter = '\documentclass{letter}'
it's a report = '\documentclass{report}'
it's called = '\title{'
it's over! = '\end{document}'

#this is where you come in: type what you want below using the terms
explained in howto.pdf

print ('it's an article it's called test} here it is: Hello World!
it's over!')

John Gordon

In said:
it's not running. here it is:
#this is antiWYSIWYG, an easy to learn cap for begginners to LaTeX.
#this is defines what means what. you can just read howto.pdf instead
of this part.
here it is: = '\begin{document}'
it's an article = '\documentclass article'
it's a book = '\documentclass{book}'
it's a letter = '\documentclass{letter}'
it's a report = '\documentclass{report}'
it's called = '\title{'
it's over! = '\end{document}'
#this is where you come in: type what you want below using the terms
explained in howto.pdf
print ('it's an article it's called test} here it is: Hello World!
it's over!')

You cannot use words like

it's

inside a single-quoted string. Either escape the word like this:

it\'s

or enclose the entire string in double quotes.

Steven D'Aprano

no, it's a cap for LaTeX written in python

If it's Python, it's no Python syntax I've ever seen before.

File "<stdin>", line 1
here it is: = '\begin{document}'
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

How about if you start off by explaining what you think "a cap for LaTeX"
means, or provide a link to something that will explain it? This is a
Python list, and we don't necessarily know much about LaTeX.