what's OOP's jargons and complexities?

Larry

Xah said:
in computer languages, often a function definition looks like this:

Your ideas are original, insightful and simply reflect incredibly deep
creative genius. I have read your work and I want to hire you for
highly classified work in software design and philosophical writing.
Would you possibly be available to meet with me in my secret mountain
compound to discuss terms?

Larry

Pascal Bourguignon

Larry said:
Your ideas are original, insightful and simply reflect incredibly deep
creative genius. I have read your work and I want to hire you for
highly classified work in software design and philosophical writing.
Would you possibly be available to meet with me in my secret mountain
compound to discuss terms?

Larry

You forgot to mention the coordinates of your secret mountain compound:

28 deg 5 min N, 86 deg 58 min E

Cesar Rabak

Pascal Bourguignon escreveu:
You forgot to mention the coordinates of your secret mountain compound:

28 deg 5 min N, 86 deg 58 min E
Pascal!!

You spoiled a carefully kept Larry's secret. . . now it will have to
change his compound. . .