Whats problem with IIS

aa

I want to lunch ASP page but I am getting this error. (The path is correct
and default page is default.asp)

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your
browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site
administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the
words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for
topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom
Error Messages.

Stuart Palmer

Obviously something isn't right, what address are you using to access the
file? what path is set up as your root? where does default.asp sit?

Stu