What's up with DamageControl

Damphyr

Does anyone know in which state DamageControl finds itself?
I get the impression of it being in limbo after RubyConf.
Is anyone working furiously to catch up to DHH's Rails changes so that
basic DamageControl work is left in an unreleasable condition or is it
something more sinister?

From what subversion logs say, Rails 1.0 was integrated about two weeks
ago, so I guess it's more of a question of time in updating the public
face of the project?

V.-
--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva