When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Discussion in 'Java' started by The Matchmaker, Sep 3, 2012.

  1. What do you want to talk about today?

    The Matchmaker, Sep 3, 2012

  2. The Matchmaker

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Programming in Java, which is why I read this news group.

    As to the question in your subject-line. I do new things all the time.
    For example, just recently I started tinkering with Arduino and other
    AVR technologies, exploring digital electronics and LED powering solutions.

    Daniel Pitts, Sep 4, 2012

  3. The Matchmaker

    Jan Burse Guest

    Hi,