First time I looked at Python was(...)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 9, 2014.

  1. Hi ...

    I'm finishing my messages with this ...

    The first time I looked into Python was +- 10 years ago ... and in the
    last 10 years I did not spent more than 30 minutes looking at ... but I
    like it ... it's easy to read ... even if I'm not familiar with the
    syntax of ...

    When you look at the script I provided you in my first post ... if
    you're capable of thinking about it ... yoy can see countless
    terabytes/petabytes of information indexed .. it doesn't matter what
    you're daling with ...it might be millions of databases or billions of
    files ...

    I spent the last two days thinking about what I want to implement(...)
    .... looking at your posts ... thinking in the wideness and in the
    particularity of the detail ...

    I really consider that Python is one good option(probably the best) ...
    the programmers need less lines of code to achieve what must be achieved
    .... and this is one great advantage ...

    If you read what I wrote in my first post ->'Python team(...)' and if
    somehow you're capable of visualize that integrated with logs ,etc ...
    advertisement included, manipulation of the search string in the client
    apis, etc ... you're very probably very capable of ...

    (...)

    Best regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 9, 2014

  2. Carlos Anselmo Dias

    Robin Becker Guest

    Turing test?

    Robin Becker, Jun 10, 2014

  3. Hi ...

    English is not my maternal language ... I wrote what I consider the most
    appropriated taking in consideration that the summary of the description
    might be enough to help people think about it ...
    If those were the main issues of the project(s) ... we would talk about
    that naturally ...

    Not understanding that(that way) to think about it naturally ... it
    won't be easy ...

    I don't pretend to disturb you/people ...

    (...)

    Do you understand portuguese, french or spanish beyong the english you
    don'y understand?

    (...)

    Best regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Hi ...

    Context ... try to consider all the social networds, ecommerce
    websites,etc ... and each defined client api ... using vouchers,
    solutions of advertisement, etc ...

    (...)

    Best regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014

  5. Hi ...

    Meaning of context->the circumstances that form the setting for an
    event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully
    understood and assessed.

    (....)

    (...)

    Regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  6. Carlos Anselmo Dias

    Rustom Mody Guest

    Rustom Mody, Jun 10, 2014
  7. Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  8. And stringing together a bunch of phrases with elipses without every
    completing a sentence is the way things are done in your native
    language?

    I doubt it.

    Grant Edwards, Jun 10, 2014
  9. Hi ...

    Those are my phrases ... somehow describe the projects(briefly) ... I
    even provided you/people(...) one script to help exceed 'the freeze' of
    thinking about n millions of tables or billions of files(for example)
    .... I even explained the context ...

    If that's not enough ... for those capable I guess it's enough to start
    the necessary will to do it ...

    If you want me to place phrases without elipses and completing one
    sentence, 'I'm not there' ...

    When you talk naturally about things(and that kind of things) sentences
    and elipses are natural , are one consequence of your thoughts ... you
    just adapt your thoughts to people capable of understading, those who
    are not capable, you avoid the issues ...

    (...)

    Best regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  10. Carlos, you've been told by a number of people that we don't know what
    you are talking about. Dots don't convey any meaning. Write complete,
    clear sentences that explain what you want.

    I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here. I can tell you
    what you are accomplishing: you're convincing a number of people that
    you can't put your thoughts into coherent order.

    Ned Batchelder, Jun 10, 2014
  11. Hi...

    OK, therefore if my will to resume briefly can't accomplish your
    capacity to understand we have one problem of communication ...

    If your capacity to understand is one consequence of ellipses or
    sentences not completed you'll have the possibility to understand better
    if you've the will to do it ...

    Don't panic or don't loose too much time thinking about what I wrote ...
    think about it in your head ... if you have the will to ...

    Best Regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  12. This looks like a bot

    Joel Goldstick, Jun 10, 2014
  13. Carlos Anselmo Dias

    Rustom Mody Guest

    You misunderstand...
    ....ALl ... we understand... are... the...
    ellipses

    For the rest...

    Its just garbage
    Dont fear on our account

    Unfortunately there you have failed.
    You have not evoked in anyone a wish to be enthusiastic about what you
    are enthusiastic...
    .... ... ...
    Because...
    .... ... ... ... ...
    You... refuse...

    To communicate

    Rustom Mody, Jun 10, 2014
  14. Hi ...

    That's great and you're one person with enough /Intelligence/ to
    participate in the projects I described you.
    You can think about the solution, logs , how the information is
    organized,etc.
    "You're certainly one of the persons!"

    I'm not writing more ...

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  15. This is the funniest troll I have see in a while... and a bot to boot!

    ~cool

    Mark H Harris, Jun 10, 2014
  16. Mark , I'd write that the answers to my topic were not the funniest
    troll I've seen and what a bot to boot!

    Being Portuguese, I'm sharing with you Brazilian music!

    Regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  17. Carlos Anselmo Dias

    Søren Guest

    I have been on this mail group for a relatively short time and I'm
    chocked to see the amount of needless posts in general. Is it too much
    to ask for some mail-group discipline?

    Carlos and some others, please phrase your questions or requests
    concisely and clearly. Making a post that initiates a flood of questions
    and discussions is clearly inefficient, specially if it is beside the
    core essence of a Python language group and probably besides the
    poster's own goal too. It wastes a lot peoples time and it devalues the
    usefulness of the mail group.

    There was some entertainment in it though, but for that purpose I seek
    other sources.

    Søren, Jun 10, 2014
  18. If you're asking me if you can use the script I did ... sure, you can
    use it, do whatever you want with it, change it,etc ... it was only one
    example to exceed the freeze of 'Big Data ,etc (...)' ... you can look
    at it and think about n millions of databases, n billions of files,etc
    .... and can be easily converted in any language ...

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  19. Hi Soren ...

    I'm looking for people very experienced in the Python Programming
    Language to develop/implement the projects I described briefly and not
    knowing Python, I followed my own logic and even providing one script to
    help people understand and somehow think about it (...)

    I don't have the intention to disturb ...

    Best Regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  20. Carlos Anselmo Dias

    Terry Reedy Guest

    Yes, do finish with that. People, please quit responding to 'carlos'
    from premium-sponsor.com (which apparently exists but has no web page).

    Terry Reedy, Jun 10, 2014