    I'm someone who did very probably more webpages than you in your entire
    life ...

    Do you exist?

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014

  2. Carlos Anselmo Dias

    leo kirotawa Guest

    Gzz,

    Guys I'm from Brazil too, and I'm ashamed for this troll. And sorry by
    his terrible taste in music.
    Wondering now about moderation , have we one?

    []'s

    leo kirotawa, Jun 10, 2014

  3. The end-> for replies like this one ...

    As far as I'm concerned and I'm not ... we'll talk about what I wrote
    when it will be time too ...

    There we'll see who has the possibility of participating ... and I'm not
    excluding people ... and certainly not those who answered like this ...

    I can't wait to see your capacity to determine if your brains make sense
    or not ...

    As far as I'm concerned ... and when you read what I wrote ... I'm
    certainly less worried than you ...

    Best regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Troll is you ...

    Get real ...

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  5. No, otherwise the resident unicode expert would have been booted long ago.

    Mark Lawrence, Jun 10, 2014
  6. gmail tagged this message with:

    Be careful with this message. It contains content that's typically
    used to steal personal information.

    Larry Martell, Jun 10, 2014
  7. Hi...

    I don't understand the 'problem' of several people ...

    I created one post because I've several projects, I'm looking for one
    team of experienced experts in Python to work in my projects ... asap
    .... I provided one script(I'm not one expert in Python) to help people
    think and described the projects(briefly) ...

    People start calling me troll,etc-> Are this people not insane? And I
    don't understand their paranoia ...

    Those who call me troll ... look at the mirror and criticize what I
    wrote if you're capable of ... with sense and reasoning ... not like
    someone absurd who is not capable of and tries to demonstrate that is
    the greatest ... these people should get real ...

    Regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  8. Don't feed the troll bot.

    OTOH, it might be fun to feed it some weird subject|predicate phrases to
    see what it does with them.

    Bots eat bananas because bouncing on berries becomes beenie baby bologna!

    ;-)

    Mark H Harris, Jun 10, 2014
  10. If I was thinking that people were capable of understanding what's about
    .... exceeding the barrier of databases, billions of files indexed,etc
    .... look at that like client apis ... with logs, advertisement, etc
    integrated ... in main-sections with sub-sections ... with control of
    cache, web-services, etc ... I tried to resume it briefly and it's about
    what I described here ...

    I want that people (can) think about it ... like I wrote ... when the
    sub-section of one main section starts receiving traffic from search
    engines ... it will be possible to think in other main sections,
    organize everything,etc ...

    (...)

    Best regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 10, 2014
  11. Hi ...

    Good morning ...

    What a confusion/headache(...)

    I'm waiting for traffic of search engines in one subsection of one main
    section to step forward with the organization of what I described
    briefly I'd write ...

    Like I explained there are 500 millions of thumbs to import and 20
    million of thumbs every month in that sub-section ...

    I don't need assistance, I'll need one team of programmers to work ...

    I'm not writing more posts/emails.

    (...)

    Best regards,
    Carlos

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 11, 2014
  12. The www,etc is full of ridiculous people with ridiculous ideas/projects
    ....considering themselves the greatest,etc and are nothing but a bunch
    of absurd ... ones worst than the others ... "SHIT to be more precise!"

    Copy/paste of 2 emails I sent (...)

    ---1st---

    ---2nd ----

    Carlos Anselmo Dias, Jun 11, 2014
  13. Hi ...

    So I'm not receiving more emails from Python mailing list or
    posting/sending more messages ...

    I'm keeping your emails that I received to contact all of you when it
    will be time to step forward ...

    If you want you can send me your cv or one small text to
    ... You can use my email too ...

    If what I wrote is not enough(describing the projects,etc), to be honest
    I wouldn't write anything else besides that ...

    I'm not really interested in what you did, I'm interested in what you're
    capable of doing and what you're capable of doing is integrated in one
    team of Python programmers to organize, manage, develop, implement
    everything related with ...

    My messages are with the subject 'python team(...)' + 'First time I
    looked at Python was(...)'

    (...)

    Best regards,
    Carlos