where can I download Ajax extension VERSION 1 for Asp.net 2

ma

Hello,
I developed an application which uses AJAX version 1.0. Now I want to
deploy it in another computer and I have problem as I don't have AJAX
support on the new computer and I don't where I can download this version of
AJAX. the Ajax.asp.net has the newer version of AJAX (3.5). Any help?

Regards