where is the source?

?

=?gb2312?B?yMrV387etdA=?=

Hi,
could someone tell me where the C source code of java se native
methods located at sun.com?

Thomas Kellerer

It's not (yet) publicly available. But Sun is planning to make it Open Source,
but my understanding is that this won't happen before January.

Pawel Szulc

Thomas said:
It's not (yet) publicly available. But Sun is planning to make it Open
Source, but my understanding is that this won't happen before January.

i herad something about april 2007

Thomas Hawtin

ÈÊÕßÎ޵Рsaid:
could someone tell me where the C source code of java se native
methods located at sun.com?

1.5: http://tiger.dev.java.net/
1.6: http://jdk6.dev.java.net/ (formerly mustang)
1.7: http://jdk7.dev.java.net/ (formerly dolpin)

IIRC, it's a click through for use under JRL (Research) or JIUL
(Internal Use) licenses.

There are other implementations. For instance, Apache has an
incomplete[1] 1.5 implementation in development, available under the
Apache license:

http://harmony.apache.org/downloads.html

Tom Hawtin

[1] http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk15-harmony.html