    Can anyone recommend such a list to me, either online or hardcopy
    publications? Preferably online for easy references. Thanks a lot for
    help.

    sir.linying, Aug 3, 2005

  2. sir.linying

    P.J. Plauger Guest

    For the one and only official reference, see the C Standard. You can get
    a machine-readable copy from ANSI for USD 18. For an online
    reference that's as complete and accurate as we can make it, see:

    http://www.dinkumware.com/manuals/reader.aspx?lib=c99

    P.J. Plauger
    Dinkumware, Ltd.
    http://www.dinkumware.com