Where to find pip3 for Python 3.3.2?

Nikos

python3.4 is gone at this stage. Now if i only could install pip for
Python 3.3.2

Here is what i have tried:

root@secure [~]# which python3
/usr/bin/python3

root@secure [~]# which pip
/usr/bin/pip

root@secure [~]# yum install pip3
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
* base: centos.secrel.com.br
* epel: mirror.imt-systems.com
* extras: centos.secrel.com.br
* remi: mirror5.layerjet.com
* updates: mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
Setting up Install Process
No package pip3 available.
Error: Nothing to do

Where to find 'pip3' for Python 3.3.2?

Tony the Tiger

python3.4 is gone at this stage. Now if i only could install pip for
Python 3.3.2

<the rest of the dribble deleted>

What are you? Some fucking moron? Multi-posting under different subjects
will only get you one thing: a one-way ticket to people's killfiles.

**PLONK**

See?

/Grrr

Ned Batchelder

<the rest of the dribble deleted>

What are you? Some fucking moron? Multi-posting under different subjects
will only get you one thing: a one-way ticket to people's killfiles.

**PLONK**

See?

Please don't respond in this way. It won't change the OP's behavior, it doesn't make this list a better place, and it runs contrary to the norms of the community: http://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct.

Ignoring the OP is the best chance we have of reducing this kind of noise.

Additionally, lately the OP has taken to aggressive off-list behavior, and you don't want to invite any of that.

I know it's difficult to stay quiet sometimes, but it really is the best path. Thanks.

--Ned.