Which computer should I prefer?

Reaction score
more specifically I can't be sure whether this computer or (one like this) will be sufficient for software studies.
https://www.vatanbilgisayar.com/asu...d-15-6-2gb-w10-notebook.html#urun-ozellikleri

details in english about this computer
RAM capacity:4GB
intel 8250u i5 1.6ghz processor (turbo : 3.4 ghz)
processor count: 4
screen resolution: 1366x768
screen card capacity: 2GB
screen chipset : MX110
RAM type: ddr4

note please I am sure on a point: I DO NOT PLAY GAMES
only for software studies.

currently I study js but will probably pass to java after the completion this study.
(I amcurrently working with celeron computer and really I have difficulties (freezing ,slow computer, ..)

many thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you should get the best you can afford. Most INTERNAL memory. Fastest processor. Biggest screen.

My personal taste would be for a desk top, because you can get bigger screen later and can have two screens.
Maybe a laptop can do the two screen thing? I'd look into that so you can have your code on one screen and the other displaying the output. I do that right now on a single screen, but it's a little too small for most outputs.(My output is the web page)

Reaction score
maybe postponing be good for a bit while ,but really this computer makes me stress and also depress
meanwhile,I am almost sure that I won't be able to find it in turkey.I should buy it from outside.
a month postpone is good now.

I will consider ,many thanks.

Reaction score
I am being a bit confused. on some of them,it is written "gaming notebook" so can't decide I am sure I do not want to play game

Reaction score
gaming notebook just means it has a fast processor and a good video board. - screen has high pixel count - the one thing you may or may not need. I don't think you can go wrong with a "gaming computer" for coding.

Reaction score
I bought dell 3593,4gb ram 1035g1 processor , 1920x1080 resolution 15.6'',2gb screen card(mx230),1tb hdd.
in order to pay attention to your advice I think I had to buy this notebook. if I be assigned as math teacher (officially) I shall buy one more computer (desktop) as you defined. I agreed your idea.

but presumably this computer will also be good. or I will dictate with it

I am planning to master javascript and pass java after that or after overviewing php.

Reaction score
I have an Acer Predator 21x, which is my only electronic....(other than my reallllllly old phone)

Reaction score
agree, that you should get the best you can afford. I've been saving up to get a mac pro, and i love it!

Ask a Question