Which computer should I prefer?

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
more specifically I can't be sure whether this computer or (one like this) will be sufficient for software studies.
https://www.vatanbilgisayar.com/asu...d-15-6-2gb-w10-notebook.html#urun-ozellikleri

details in english about this computer
RAM capacity:4GB
intel 8250u i5 1.6ghz processor (turbo : 3.4 ghz)
processor count: 4
screen resolution: 1366x768
screen card capacity: 2GB
screen chipset : MX110
RAM type: ddr4

note please I am sure on a point: I DO NOT PLAY GAMES
only for software studies.

currently I study js but will probably pass to java after the completion this study.
(I amcurrently working with celeron computer and really I have difficulties (freezing ,slow computer, ..)

many thanks

Last edited:
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
28
I think you should get the best you can afford. Most INTERNAL memory. Fastest processor. Biggest screen.

My personal taste would be for a desk top, because you can get bigger screen later and can have two screens.
Maybe a laptop can do the two screen thing? I'd look into that so you can have your code on one screen and the other displaying the output. I do that right now on a single screen, but it's a little too small for most outputs.(My output is the web page)

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
maybe postponing be good for a bit while ,but really this computer makes me stress and also depress
meanwhile,I am almost sure that I won't be able to find it in turkey.I should buy it from outside.
a month postpone is good now.

I will consider ,many thanks.

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
I am being a bit confused. on some of them,it is written "gaming notebook" so can't decide I am sure I do not want to play game

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
28
gaming notebook just means it has a fast processor and a good video board. - screen has high pixel count - the one thing you may or may not need. I don't think you can go wrong with a "gaming computer" for coding.

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
I bought dell 3593,4gb ram 1035g1 processor , 1920x1080 resolution 15.6'',2gb screen card(mx230),1tb hdd.
in order to pay attention to your advice I think I had to buy this notebook. if I be assigned as math teacher (officially) I shall buy one more computer (desktop) as you defined. I agreed your idea.

but presumably this computer will also be good. or I will dictate with it

I am planning to master javascript and pass java after that or after overviewing php.

Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
I have an Acer Predator 21x, which is my only electronic....(other than my reallllllly old phone)

Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
agree, that you should get the best you can afford. I've been saving up to get a mac pro, and i love it!