Which VM to install for Swing in IE

phuile

I'm developing an applet using Swing components in JBuilder 2006 on a
WinXP machine. I want to test the applet in IE7 on the development
machine. What plug-in or runtime do I need to install to give IE the
capability?

I'm being careful because I don't want to end up with conflicting
runtimes or classpaths messing up my JBuilder environment.

Thanks.

phuile

It looks like you might have a problem with your newsgroup client.

Yes, I couldn't use other newsgraoup client so is relying on Google.
They seem to have problems with posts not showing up for days ...

Lew

phuile said:
Yes, I couldn't use other newsgraoup client so is relying on Google.
They seem to have problems with posts not showing up for days ...

All right. Please refrain from reposting the messages but simply wait for the
original post to appear.