why my website is not index by google

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

hi, my website is up for a while now,
but i cant find it in google search
have any idea
my website is : hxxp://www.2learnknowledge.com

This smacks of spam. I quote from your link:

"Are you the webmaster who want more traffic to your website,
but don't want to pay for it?
Learn how to increase the traffic for your sites the free way."

You're either not good at your job, or you are looking for hits to your
business and your google ads.

It's an ugly site.

john smith

well it takes a relly long time before it well show on google inless youpay
money to getlisted on the top of serch engens it could take anyware betwenn
manymonths or 1 ormore years be foreyou get listed . how ever you could try
submiting for free or try free web directorys . I also just started a
site that can submit for free tomany serch engens if you want the link to
my site it is:
addurl.xetaspace.net
you should be submiting your site like once every 3 to 4 weeks i think.
good luck

John Clayton

Please, what exactly does this site do or sell please?
I've just had a look and I can't understand it at all.

John