Why you should love c++

Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
7
Its very powerful and is simple as a poop like guess drop paints then go. But also c++ can make very useful things for you like calculator and also pocket games like Pokemon or a phone. Yea c++ has lots of legal things to do with it but also if you learn use it for good people sometimes think if you know c++ your a hacker but it can be use for that but don't be that. So why is c++ should be loved use it for lots so be careful c++ people and friends.

Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Well there are a lot of reasons to love C++ but as a java programmer, I'd say one of the things which I love the most is the life saving "multiple inheritance" feature. Though sometimes it makes me go completely nuts as well, but still it has more pros than cons in my opinion.