    Likes Received:
    7
    Its very powerful and is simple as a poop like guess drop paints then go. But also c++ can make very useful things for you like calculator and also pocket games like Pokemon or a phone. Yea c++ has lots of legal things to do with it but also if you learn use it for good people sometimes think if you know c++ your a hacker but it can be use for that but don't be that. So why is c++ should be loved use it for lots so be careful c++ people and friends.

    Thiefcom, Aug 2, 2017

  2. Thiefcom

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Why not java ? :rolleyes:

    John Joe, Aug 3, 2017

  3. Thiefcom

    Thiefcom

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    7
    Because java is a computer langue meant to be for all platforms

    Thiefcom, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Thiefcom

    Vishal Jamdagni

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2018
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well there are a lot of reasons to love C++ but as a java programmer, I'd say one of the things which I love the most is the life saving "multiple inheritance" feature. Though sometimes it makes me go completely nuts as well, but still it has more pros than cons in my opinion.

    Vishal Jamdagni, Feb 12, 2018