Why you should never fill in your real birthdate.

Skybuck Flying

Hello,

If you want to keep your privacy intact on websites then you should never
fill in your real birthdate.

In this posting I will explain to you why you must not do that.

Let's say you live in a somewhat small city. Where about 1 to 5 babies are
born every day.

If only 1 baby was born that day, then this would immediately identify you
if the website also knows your location.

Which they will thanks to your isp's public ip address which is attached to
your city.

So once they know your birthdate + your home city your privacy is almost
gone.

Only if 2 male and 3 female babies were born they do need a little bit more
information.

However they already know with 50% accuracy who you are.

They might as well target both.

Also if the other guy died and this information is in a database you would
also be identifieable.

The point here is that nowadays marketeers, companies etc... have all kinds
of databases.

Names, addresses, birthdates, locations, isps, and so forth.

By combining all this information, filtering it etc... you will become
identifieable.

So beware.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

"test" wrote in message
Skybuck Flying said:
Which they will thanks to your isp's public ip address which is attached
your city.

"
BS van een Troll.
"