Will razer blade 15 base model 2018( i7-8750h gtx 1060 6gb) be able to upgrade to windows 11

Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I want to buy razer blade 15 2018 base model with i7-8750h and gtx 1060 6gb and I want to know:
1- I want to learn programming and I want to know if this laptop is suitable for programming and will I encounter any issues using it?
2- Can I run windows 11 on it?
3-Is it a good laptop overall? Not just for programming but also for videos and photos editing? 3d designs and so on?
Thank you in advance!

Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
107
Reaction score
13
  1. The Razer Blade 15 with an i7-8750H and GTX 1060 6GB is a powerful laptop that is suitable for programming. You shouldn't encounter any major issues using it for programming purposes.
  2. No, the Razer Blade 15 2018 model does not support Windows 11.
  3. The Razer Blade 15 is a good laptop for programming, as well as for other tasks such as video and photo editing, 3D design, and general multitasking. Its high-performance processor and graphics card make it capable of handling demanding applications. However, the 6GB VRAM on the GTX 1060 might limit its capabilities in certain demanding 3D design tasks and video editing software.