Will razer blade 15 base model 2018( i7-8750h gtx 1060 6gb) be able to upgrade to windows 11

Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I want to buy razer blade 15 2018 base model with i7-8750h and gtx 1060 6gb and I want to know:
1- I want to learn programming and I want to know if this laptop is suitable for programming and will I encounter any issues using it?
2- Can I run windows 11 on it?
3-Is it a good laptop overall? Not just for programming but also for videos and photos editing? 3d designs and so on?
Thank you in advance!

Ad