Will this work in Netscape and IE?

Mark

Hi - I had a post below about showing/hiding in IE and Netscape - could
someone please verify my revised code below and say if it will work in
both (I only have access to IE).

Thank you,

...in head...
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--

function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v4.01
var p,i,x; if(!d) d=document;
if((p=n.indexOf("?"))>0&&parent.frames.length) {
d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);}
if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i<d.forms.length;i++)
x=d.forms[n];
for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i<d.layers.length;i++)
x=MM_findObj(n,d.layers.document);
if(!x && d.getElementById) x=d.getElementById(n); return x;
}

function show(faq){
if (obj=MM_findObj(faq)!=null) {
obj=MM_findObj(faq)
if (obj.style){ obj=obj.style;
v=obj.visibility;
if (v=='visible'){v='hidden';d='none';}
else {v='visible';d='block';}
obj.visibility=v;
obj.display=d;
//-->
</script>

...in body...

style="visibility:hidden;display:none">asdasdsdadasdasd<br>dsdasasddas<b

kaeli

Hi - I had a post below about showing/hiding in IE and Netscape - could
someone please verify my revised code below and say if it will work in
both (I only have access to IE).

If you had a complete page and a link, it would be a lot easier for
people to help you test.

Geocities, Angelfire, and other places have free sites - if your page is
intranet or local, you could put examples there with the minimum code it
takes to showcase your problem or what you want tested. Then we'd just
click the link and let you know if it works.

--
~kaeli~
Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill millions and you