    figure out. Time is of the essence and first person to respond that gives
    me the fix, gets the money. Jenny at
    Thanks

    Jenny, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Jenny

    Tom F. Guest

    You could probably get it done free if you asked the question here, and
    showed the relivant part of the script

    Tom F., Nov 29, 2003

  3. Jenny

    Jenny Guest

    Hi Tom,
    I thought about that but I am not sure which is the relevant part of the
    script.
    I figure I have to email the script to someone to study. Someone would have
    to look at the demo and see what the original script does and then I would
    have
    to give the whole script as changed to demonstrate what I want. And also
    I would have to point out what isn't working. That is too much to post.
    But I appreciate your kind reply.
    thanks very much,
    Jenny

    Jenny, Nov 29, 2003