Willing to pay for some expert help integrating TinyMCE

Discussion in 'Java' started by davehansen22, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. davehansen22

    davehansen22 Guest

    I admit it, I'm a weenie.

    I lack the time required to figure out how to make TinyMCE do what I
    want/need it to do. Before someone replies with some witty remarks
    about RTFM I want to say "I don't have time to read the manual."
    Hence, I'm willing to pay someone for help.

    We can do something hourly or by-the-job whichever is more convenient
    for you.

    Some of the basics I need to accomplish:
    - Load and edit simple files created in notepad without completely
    scrambling them. I'd like to take advantage of using markup to enhance
    the document.
    - Edit simple HTML. I only use the editor to create simple code
    examples as part of a general documentation process. Keeping the HTML
    I'm editing seperate from the HTML that the editor uses for formatting
    is beyond my grasp.
    - Edit PHP - same as above. ( I think PHP code formatted like in
    Mambo is cool (colored syntax) but is not necessary.)
    - Figure out how/why the whole issue of newlines/<BR>/<div></div>
    causes unpredictable results.
    - Insert/upload pictures from the local machine for inclusion in the
    text being edited.
    - There may be more based upon the solutions to the above.

    All the "articles" I'm editing and creating are being stored in a MySQL
    database on the same server running the web server (apache and php
    4.3.9 (if that matters at all.))

    Email to

    Thanks!
    Dave

    davehansen22, Jul 18, 2006

  2. davehansen22

    Oliver Wong Guest

    Given that TinyMCE is written in JavaScript, you might get more helpful
    replies if you post to a JavaScript newsgroup instead of a Java one.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jul 18, 2006

  3. davehansen22

    davehansen22 Guest

    Oh, jeez. I'm such an idiot. Sorry.

    davehansen22, Jul 19, 2006
  4. davehansen22

    Oliver Wong Guest

    [post re-ordered]

    Don't worry about it. A lot of people make that mistake.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jul 19, 2006