win32-guitest

Allton, Paul

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4C8B3.E05DC065

anyone have any experience of this library? -
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest
<http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest>

hasn't been updated for a while. does it work? anyone have a non cygwin
binary? is there any documentation for it?

failing that, anyone have any other solutions for gui testing.

Note: its gui application testing I'm interested in (not web gui - I'm using
IEC for that and its great!).

Many thanks

Paul

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3166

Chad Fowler

anyone have any experience of this library? -
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest
<http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest>

hasn't been updated for a while. does it work? anyone have a non cygwin
binary? is there any documentation for it?

I have used it and its Perl equivalent. It worked fine for me. I
like the API a lot more than the Perl version (surprise-surprise). I
don't know if there's any documentation, but I remember that it wasn't
difficult to figure out.

I'm not sure about a non-cygwin binary.

--

Chad Fowler