win32com early binding problem

Roland

Hello,

I'm trying to use Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect OLE automation
interface. There is no problem to get early binding interface using
Microsoft Visual Basic. But using win32com makepy utility there problem
is.

Does anybody have an idea, what may disqualify python win32com from
creating early binding interface?

There is possibility to download trial version on considered program on
www.sparxsystems.com.

Thank you

Roland Divin
(e-mail address removed)

Roger Upole

Roland said:
Hello,

I'm trying to use Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect OLE automation
interface. There is no problem to get early binding interface using
Microsoft Visual Basic. But using win32com makepy utility there problem
is.

Does anybody have an idea, what may disqualify python win32com from
creating early binding interface?

There is possibility to download trial version on considered program on
www.sparxsystems.com.

Thank you

Roland Divin
(e-mail address removed)

What problem exactly ? Please post the code that fails
(as minimal as possible) and the traceback if one occurs.

Roger