Windows Groups not working in AzMan

Timo

I'm trying to get the AzMan work with windows groups but for some reason it
doesn't work. When I'm assigning individual windows users to azman roles then
authorization works as expected but when I'm using windows groups then I'm
never authorized to perform any tasks.

I'm doing the authorization from c# code using
Microsoft.Interop.Security.AzRole v. 1.2.

My authrorization store is in AD (domain functional level 2003) and I'm
using Windows Server 2003 (not R2).

-Timo

Timo

New information. I was able to get Azman working with windows groups but this
required me to boot my development machine after I made any changes to the
windows group (added or removed user) in order to get that change working in
Azman.

I tried to restart IIS, component services etc but those didn't help.

So the question is that how to tell Azman that there are changes in the
windows groups and it should be update it's cache or something? I'm calling
AzAuthorizationStore.UpdateCache() but that doesn't help.

-Timo