[WLS] Deploying an Ent. App.

Hole

Hi there,

I read the simple tutorial found at http://wldj.sys-con.com/read/48929.htm.

My problem is to know how package the application and deploying it.

The tutorial explains how to write an application extending some WL
classes (i.e. ApplicationLifecycleListener) for the scheduling of job
(in my case, a call to a web service).

I use Eclipse 3.3 on a windows xp system and the target server is on
solaris.

The real problem is that I don't know how to organize the
packaging...the application wants an EAR (application client ear??
what? sob!).

I have no experience with WLS 8.1 and its descriptors..and a small
experience in enterprise application packaging and deploying in
general!

Thanks in advance for every suggestion or link to a useful (and fast)
tutorial.