Wrapping Text Around An Image?

Ex-COC

I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to center a
jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text, top, bottomm, and
each side.

I am using PageBreeze as an editor.

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Ex-COC:
I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to
center a jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text,
top, bottomm, and each side.

There isn't.

Travis Newbury

I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to center a
jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text, top, bottomm, and
each side.

Is your site fixed width? If so you could easily simulate this with a
group of 5 divs or a table with 3 rows. The top and bottom would span
the entire width. The center would be 3 divs or cells depending if
you use divs or a table.

Of course insert the standard "this is a bad idea beacuse..." But it
might be something you can work around. In the end it is all smoke
and mirrors anyway.
I am using PageBreeze as an editor.

That's pretty irrelevant to your problem since html is just text.

rf

Travis Newbury said:
Is your site fixed width? If so you could easily simulate this with a
group of 5 divs or a table with 3 rows.

Until some viewer changes her font size :)

Michael Jaeger

Ex-COC said:
I'm a a newbie too using HTML. I was wondering if there is a way to
center a jpg and thenn be able to surround the imagee with text,
top, bottomm, and each side.

I am using PageBreeze as an editor.

Please, don't. It makes very bad reading.
If you *must* do it, consider columns or tables.

Mike