Writing source code back to the aspx page

Guest

I have code that I wrote in VS 2003 and Framework 1.1 and now I am using VS
2005 and Framework 2.0 and having problems getting my code to run.

I have the following line in my source code in my asp.net app that can no
longer find the procedure in the code-behind:

<%=GetMessage()%>

This html string in my source used to allow me to write strings of source to
the page, but now it can no longer connect. What is the new methodology to
do this?

Scott