x/y position of a clicked href...

Mel

i need to popup a "postit" with its top-left corner to be whrere user
clicked

how can i do this ?

example would be Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeee

thanks

Danny@Kendal

Mel said:
i need to popup a "postit" with its top-left corner to be whrere user
clicked

how can i do this ?

example would be Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeee

This is from my own website. It's a bit of a lash-together but you may be
able to get something workable out of it.

The little information PostIt follows the mouse cursor around with an x/y
offset of 10 pixels.
I daresay you could change the script to do something similar with an
onClick event.

PDannyD

On Thursday 13 Jan 2005 17:23, Danny@Kendal <[email protected]>
wrote in message said:
This is from my own website. It's a bit of a lash-together but you may be
able to get something workable out of it.

Dammit! The link I originally entered (now posting from home) was
interfering with the rest of the text, turning it all into a hyperlink.

Here's the link I should have included. I blame my head-cold, I'm not even
sure what day it is.

http://www.ghpkendal.co.uk/Downstairs.asp

PDannyD

On Thursday 13 Jan 2005 18:44, PDannyD
On Thursday 13 Jan 2005 17:23, Danny@Kendal

Dammit! The link I originally entered (now posting from home) was
interfering with the rest of the text, turning it all into a hyperlink.

Which is why I deleted it and subsequently forgot to re-include it.
See! My brain's gone 'phut'.