XMLTV on Pocket PC

Peng Yuan Fan

Hi all,
This may sounds silly to many of you, but I think it might be very useful.

The thing is XMLTV, it grabs a tv listing off the internet and make a XML
file out of it.

http://membled.com/work/apps/xmltv/

However, I struggle to use it properly. There are some programs there to
view the file, but I don't know whether someone has already written a XSLT
file so that we can view the list in IE, or even better, maybe on my Pocket
PC.

Maybe some of you just happen to use it with a Pocket PC. Please give me
some advise.

Thanks. :) Happy XML.

Peng

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F8rn_Tommy_Kinder=E5s?=

Peng Yuan Fan said:
Hi all,
This may sounds silly to many of you, but I think it might be very useful.

The thing is XMLTV, it grabs a tv listing off the internet and make a XML
file out of it.

http://membled.com/work/apps/xmltv/

However, I struggle to use it properly. There are some programs there to
view the file, but I don't know whether someone has already written a XSLT
file so that we can view the list in IE, or even better, maybe on my Pocket
PC.

Maybe some of you just happen to use it with a Pocket PC. Please give me
some advise.
Just create a web page, and parse the xmltv file with xsl and Sablotron
in php. Then you can watch the result on whatever platform you
want...you control the output with the xslt code.

Jørn T

Peng Yuan Fan

Jørn Tommy Kinderås said:
Just create a web page, and parse the xmltv file with xsl and Sablotron
in php. Then you can watch the result on whatever platform you
want...you control the output with the xslt code.

Thanks for your help. But it seems I have to learn them all as I am a
completely beginner in this area. I'll try.

Peng