XSLT - Having problems with < in text output

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by ChithraSubramani, Mar 27, 2012.

  1. ChithraSubramani

    ChithraSubramani

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Am new to XSLT, am struggling with the following problem.

    my xsl

    The text output is

    XXXXXXXX
    But what is expected is:

    XXXXXXXXX

    The output is not routed to web browser, instead to a text file. (i.e)email message text.

    Please let me know for additional details required.

    t i had tried 1. <xsl:text disable-output-escaping ="yes" 2. xsl:eek:utput method ="text|html|xml" 3. xsl:copyof 4: xsl value of select ...... But none of them worked

    ChithraSubramani, Mar 27, 2012