XSLT - Having problems with < in text output

Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Am new to XSLT, am struggling with the following problem.

my xsl

The text output is

XXXXXXXX
But what is expected is:

XXXXXXXXX

The output is not routed to web browser, instead to a text file. (i.e)email message text.

Please let me know for additional details required.

t i had tried 1. <xsl:text disable-output-escaping ="yes" 2. xsl:eek:utput method ="text|html|xml" 3. xsl:copyof 4: xsl value of select ...... But none of them worked