You are about to access a Activex component

SM

Hi,
We are trying to access a .net dll based method from classic asp code. When
the method is accessed, system gives a message "You are about to access a
Activex component". How do we suppress or stop this message from interfering
method access.

Any help is appreciated.
SM

Bob Barrows [MVP]

SM said:
Hi,
We are trying to access a .net dll based method from classic asp
code. When the method is accessed, system gives a message "You are
about to access a Activex component". How do we suppress or stop this
message from interfering method access.
This means you are trying to access the dll from client-side code, correct?

Put a message on the screen advising the user to click Yes. You may also
advise the user to use his browser settings to lower security for your site.
This is totally under user control - there is nothing you as the programmer
can do to affect this.