A text which neither gets very narrow nor disappears

Fred

What's up guys,

I'm trying to make a email message that uses HTML for formatting.

I've seen some fantastic html email design out there but I can't seem
to create an email that looks as good as the ones I've seen.

Are there any tutorials or programs that design HTML for say Outlook
2003.

One problem I'm having is getting CSS to control text size and other
things.

Got any ideas?

Thanks

Jonathan N. Little

Fred said:
What's up guys,

I'm trying to make a email message that uses HTML for formatting.

I've seen some fantastic html email design out there but I can't seem
to create an email that looks as good as the ones I've seen.

Are there any tutorials or programs that design HTML for say Outlook
2003.

One problem I'm having is getting CSS to control text size and other
things.

Got any ideas?

<ducks for bombardment>

Fred I am not going to touch this, but will give you a little advice
about threads and usenet.

1. This is way off topic with respect to this thread, got a new question
then start a new thread.

2. This is kind of an old thread, my message was dated Oct of last year,
you will get more responses if your work with more current threads.
Again, reply to a thread if your remarks relate to the original topic.

3. Sometimes one has a remark that is 'somewhat related' but really off
the path of the tread, folks normally add 'OT' and a small description
of 'Off Topic' remarks in the subject line. But if it is a different
question you should start a new thread.