    http://brestlitovsk.topcities.com/Home.html

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    In addition to posting to this group, could you please cc me at
    Larry, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Larry wrote:
    > Can anyone please help me with an animated gif for the word "NEW" that
    > will be just like the word "NEW" on my current hyperlink pages. I want
    > it to be in Green, just like it is now.

    What do you want it to do?

    Also, it's generally a bad idea to use animated GIFs for decoration.
    They distract the viewer's eye from your content, which is generally a
    bad idea.
    Leif K-Brooks, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Larry

    Sjeef Guest

    Larry wrote:
    > Animated GIF
    >
    > Can anyone please help me with an animated gif for the word "NEW" that
    > will be just like the word "NEW" on my current hyperlink pages. I want
    > it to be in Green, just like it is now.
    >
    > The web page URL is:
    >
    > http://brestlitovsk.topcities.com/Home.html
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    This is what I got visiting your page:
    http://www.topcities.com/docs/errors/403.htm

    Gerard Schaefers
    --
    Voor meer kook- en eetplezier? Kijk hier!
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~sjeef/Nederlands/Recepten.html
    Sjeef, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Larry

    Larry Guest

    "Sjeef" <sjeef@(WEGHALEN)zeepost.nl> wrote in message news:<41074ccc$0$566$4all.nl>...
    > Larry wrote:
    > > Animated GIF
    > >
    > > Can anyone please help me with an animated gif for the word "NEW" that
    > > will be just like the word "NEW" on my current hyperlink pages. I want
    > > it to be in Green, just like it is now.
    > >
    > > The web page URL is:
    > >
    > > http://brestlitovsk.topcities.com/Home.html
    > >
    > > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > >

    > This is what I got visiting your page:
    > http://www.topcities.com/docs/errors/403.htm
    >
    > Gerard Schaefers

    Gerard Schaefers
    Please try again the server was down for a few hours last night.

    http://brestlitovsk.topcities.com/Home.html

    Larry Schenker
    Larry, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Larry

    Matt Clara Guest

    "Larry" <> wrote in message
    > Animated GIF
    >
    > Can anyone please help me with an animated gif for the word "NEW" that
    > will be just like the word "NEW" on my current hyperlink pages. I want
    > it to be in Green, just like it is now.
    >
    > The web page URL is:
    >
    > http://brestlitovsk.topcities.com/Home.html
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > In addition to posting to this group, could you please cc me at

    use sparingly... (it should stop flashing after 5 cycles)

    --
    Regards,
    Matt Clara
    Matt Clara, Jul 31, 2004