ANSI C Programming openings for a leading R&D company in Bangalore

Discussion in 'C++' started by abdul rasheed, Mar 5, 2010.

  1. Hi,
    We have exciting positions on ANSI C Programming with one of our
    leading and reputed MNC client in Bangalore. Our client is a leading
    R&D firm.

    For our clients the Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere (RAFW)
    team operates as an agile software development organization. While
    each of the individuals on the team has an area of primary
    responsibility (architecture, development, test, documentation, and
    support) team members are expected to be able to contribute in any of
    the areas of responsibility as needed to deliver the product on
    schedule.

    Please find below the JD. Feel free to reach me for any
    clarifications.

    Application Developer

    * Application Developer

    * 5 to 10 years of desired experience required

    ## Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical

    "1. Minimum 2 years experience with ANSI C Programming ( Mandatory )
    2. Good in OS concepts (Windows and UNIX). OS programming experience
    preferred.
    3. Exposure to C++ programming preferred
    4. Exposure to Databases / LDAP technology preferred
    5. Good analytical and communication skills

    • Should be good at verbal and written English communication
    • ME/M Tech/ MS from premier institutes.

    Bangalore

    Also please refer me your friends who would be interested in these
    positions.

    Kindly send me your updated profile to
    Also request you to forward this mail to your friends who would be
    interested in this position.

    Please feel free to reach me on my mobile number or mail for any
    clarifications.

    Best regards,
    Abdul

    Inspire Consultancy Services
    Bangalore
    P: 080-23478545 /32950730/9845127028
    Email:

    “The Past informs the future but does not determine it....”

    abdul rasheed, Mar 5, 2010