ASP and Avery Labels

mikeyatsony

hi all...
what is the easy way to have users print results from a query to avery
labels using a web app through internet explorer.
thoughts?
thanks

Bob Lehmann

what is the easy way

Use an application that was designed to print labels. By that I mean, not a
web page.

Bob Lehmann

4

4office.be

I would use something like ShotGraph. It let you make images from text.

this way you have complete control on the size in relation with the
size of the label

I used it on my page, users can make their stamp-layout
(http://www.4office.be/trodat.asp)

Evertjan.

(e-mail address removed) wrote on 22 nov 2006 in
what is the easy way to have users print results from a query to avery
labels using a web app through internet explorer.
thoughts?

Yes, it can easily be done with a clientside table filled with a
serverside database output loop.

The css in my case, that does not use Avery, since that is not what we
use here in Europe, looks like this. I use seperate tables with identical
content for the screen and the printer table. Measurements are given in
mm [millimeter], and any good printerdriver will comply:

body {
background-color:white;
font-size: 12pt;
margin:0;