    thoughts?
    thanks

    , Nov 22, 2006

  2. Bob Lehmann Guest

    >> what is the easy way

    Use an application that was designed to print labels. By that I mean, not a
    web page.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Nov 22, 2006

    I would use something like ShotGraph. It let you make images from text.

    this way you have complete control on the size in relation with the
    size of the label

    I used it on my page, users can make their stamp-layout
    (http://www.4office.be/trodat.asp)

    On 22 nov, 20:32, "" <>
    wrote:
    > hi all...
    > what is the easy way to have users print results from a query to avery
    > labels using a web app through internet explorer.
    > thoughts?
    > thanks

    , Nov 22, 2006
  4. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 22 nov 2006 in

    > what is the easy way to have users print results from a query to avery
    > labels using a web app through internet explorer.
    > thoughts?

    Yes, it can easily be done with a clientside table filled with a
    serverside database output loop.

    The css in my case, that does not use Avery, since that is not what we
    use here in Europe, looks like this. I use seperate tables with identical
    content for the screen and the printer table. Measurements are given in
    mm [millimeter], and any good printerdriver will comply:

    body {
    background-color:white;
    font-size: 12pt;
    margin:0;