    Any information would be appreciated.

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Use the sample code that shows a remote server address, and use the IP
    address / server name where Exchange lives. You may need help from the
    Exchange administrator to allow the server to receive SMTP messages and
    relay them for all domains...

    --
    This is my signature. It is a general reminder.
    Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Apr 11, 2005

  3. Rob Meade

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" wrote ...

    > Use the sample code that shows a remote server address, and use the IP
    > address / server name where Exchange lives. You may need help from the
    > Exchange administrator to allow the server to receive SMTP messages and
    > relay them for all domains...

    Hi Aaron, thanks for your reply.

    I *believe* (but might be wrong) that the Exchange server is the same one
    that the website (their Intrane) is hosted on, ie, localhost, if so, I guess
    I dont need the remote example still? But the relaying is something I could
    get them to check I guess..

    Any other suggestions appreciated.

    Regards

    Rob