ASP.NET 2.0 App Domain Error

hsomob1999

Hello,

I have deployed my project (created with VS 05) to the web server on
win 2k3, but when I try to access a non static page in the directory, I
get the "Server Application Unavailable" error message. When I refer to
the event logs, I see that the following warning and error:

Failed to initialize the AppDomain:/LM/W3SVC/552268299/Root/Zxc

Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its
dependencies. Access is denied.
StackTrace: at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName
fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly
locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound,
Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String
typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder,
Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes,
Evidence securityInfo, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String
typeName)
at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String
typeName)
at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String
typeName)
at
System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironment(String
appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParameters
hostingParameters)
at
System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironmentAndReportErrors(String
appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParameters
hostingParameters)

and the error

Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
Error: 0x80070005 Access is denied.

The ASP worker process is set to run as ASPNET, who is in the Guest
group, who has read, execute access to the %systemroot%\assembelies
directory. For *fun* i even added ASPNET to the Admin group and still
received no love.

I have never had this problem before (well on other machines).. this
isnt due somehow to the new dll/.compiled output format used by VS05?

Thanks...