ASP.NET Application using Virtual path provider Deployement Problem on IIS windows Server 2003

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ibrahim, Apr 12, 2007.

  1. Ibrahim

    Ibrahim Guest

    I have made an Aplication use VPP and make deploy for it on IIS on
    windows 2003 Server

    1- built the web Application with Asp.net2

    2- Implement the Virtual path provider (Virtual path , virtual
    Directory , Virtual File) in this Application to call Virtual
    file or virtual directory

    3 - I finished the Application but I need to make deploy for this
    Application on IIS 6 on windows 2003 server

    4- If I run this application using the VSS.net it work well

    5- when I deployed on windows XP it work but when deploy on windows
    2003 it doesn't work

    but it giving me the problem of : "The page cannot be displayed"

    Could any body help me ...

    thanx in advance ....
    Ibrahim, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Ibrahim

    Murtaza Guest

    have u tried the permissions configuration
    Murtaza, Apr 14, 2007