    Did any of you experience this same problem? How could I resolve it

    Thank you very much

    Wayne

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgU2hlbg==?=, Mar 4, 2004

  2. "Wayne Shen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Today I installed Windows SharePoint Service and BizTalk Server 2004, then

    I found that my previous web application does not work. So I debugged the
    application, and the ASP.Net Session is disabled
    (HttpContext.Current.Session is null).

    > Did any of you experience this same problem? How could I resolve it?

    What mode of Session state are you using? InProc? Server? Is the ASP.NET
    State Service running? Any errors in the event log?

    --
    John Saunders
    John.Saunders at SurfControl.com

    John Saunders, Mar 4, 2004

  3. "John Saunders" <john.saunders at SurfControl.com> wrote in message
    > "Wayne Shen" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi Guys,
    > >
    > > Today I installed Windows SharePoint Service and BizTalk Server 2004,

    then
    > I found that my previous web application does not work. So I debugged the
    > application, and the ASP.Net Session is disabled
    > (HttpContext.Current.Session is null).
    > >
    > > Did any of you experience this same problem? How could I resolve it?

    > What mode of Session state are you using? InProc? Server? Is the ASP.NET
    > State Service running? Any errors in the event log?

    P.S. Did you upgrade from .Net Framework 1.0 to 1.1 at the same time? We
    have seen problems where 1.0 applications are unable to start the 1.1 state
    service.

    John Saunders, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Hi John

    My application was developed on .Net Framework 1.1, and it worked fine before I installed SharePoint Service and BizTalk Server 2004. The session mode I use is InProc

    I need to mention, before making SharePoint Service work, I uninstalled Frontpage extension 200x. Does this cause the problem

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgU2hlbg==?=, Mar 4, 2004