ASP.Net version 1.1

Esref Durna

Hello
i got a new computer which installed XP
and i add IIS complement.
then I Instal Visual Studio .Net
but when i try to open a new web application project
it says me "Visual Studio .Net Has Datacted that The Specified Web Server is
not runing ASP.Net version 1.1 you will be unable to run ASP.Net Web
applications of services."
what should i do now?
li couldnt able to find what should i do.
please someone help me.
thanks a lot from now.

Esref Durna

FrzzMan[

Esref said:
Hello
i got a new computer which installed XP
and i add IIS complement.
then I Instal Visual Studio .Net
but when i try to open a new web application project
it says me "Visual Studio .Net Has Datacted that The Specified Web Server is
not runing ASP.Net version 1.1 you will be unable to run ASP.Net Web
applications of services."
what should i do now?
li couldnt able to find what should i do.
please someone help me.
thanks a lot from now.

Esref Durna

Go http://www.asp.net download ASP.NET 1.1 then install it...

I'm not sure, but maybe you need to install .NET Framework 1.1, and that
will solve your problem...