ASP.net with Dreamweaver MX for Intranet

Guest

I am developing ASP.net projects for an Intranet application using
Dreamweaver MX. My questions are:

1. I have had book Dreamweaver MX HOT. Where can I find more
information or books for ASP.NET development using Dreanweaver?

2. Is there something I need to know between Intranet and Internet
applications, as far as setting up a Dreamweaver ASP.NET site is
concerned? All I know now is that there is no HTTP Address for
Intranet when setting up a Site Definition for my ASP.net site.

TIA,
Jeffrey

Mike

Jeffrey said:
I am developing ASP.net projects for an Intranet application using
Dreamweaver MX. My questions are:

1. I have had book Dreamweaver MX HOT. Where can I find more
information or books for ASP.NET development using Dreanweaver?

2. Is there something I need to know between Intranet and Internet
applications, as far as setting up a Dreamweaver ASP.NET site is
concerned? All I know now is that there is no HTTP Address for
Intranet when setting up a Site Definition for my ASP.net site.

Try downloading Visual Web Developer free from www.asp.net and use Version 2
of the framework. Dreamweaver 8 isn't very good for asp.net development,
and Dreamweaver MX offers even less support.

Most of the free online tutorials concentrate on VWD or its big brother,
Visual Studio. So do most of the books worth having.

Mike